Lycos Knowledge Contributor
posted this on March 19, 2013 03:26 PM
You must have a Lycos Mail Plus membership in order to have access to your mail account via POP.
Please check with your phone's instruction manual for specific set up instructions as they may vary depending on your model.
To set up your Lycos Mail on your iPhone using POP, please follow these steps:
1. Tap on Settings from your home screen. Your settings panel displays.
2. Scroll down and tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap on Add Account.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Other.
5. Tap Add Mail Account.
6. Enter your name, your full email address (email@example.com), your password and any description you would like for the account.
7. Tap Save. This will verify your settings and set up Lycos Mail on your iPhone.
If you are setting up your Domain Mail, the settings are slightly different. Please read the "How do I set up Domains Mail on my iPhone?" FAQ.
Support Ticket System by Zendesk